This Russell Hobbs review will cover the company’s best washing machines as a whole. Instead of just looking at each machine individually, we’ll be discussing how they’re doing overall, and what you can expect if you purchase one of these devices for your home.
First, here’s a quick background on the company:
Russell Hobbs primarily provides consumer products for the home. Kitchen appliances such as toasters, kettles, coffee makers and food preparation gadgets are just a few things that they offer. But just because they don’t focus on washing machines doesn’t mean that they’re low quality!
- Most of these machines are very, very quiet. This is extremely important if you live in an apartment, studio or condo. After all, you don’t want to worry about keeping your neighbors up if you have to do some late-night laundry, right? Plus you don’t have to worry about it keeping the family awake.
- Customers also love how small some of these machines are. Most of us here in the UK don’t exactly have a ton of space, so we need to do the best with what we have, right? That means using smaller machines that still do the job well.
- These machines are also very stable. Some washing machines shake and rattle during the spin cycle, causing a loud noise and even making the ground shake! That’s generally not a problem with Russell Hobbs washing machines.
- These machines gets your clothes very clean. Even though some energy-efficient machines struggle with this aspect, these models don’t have that problem.
Overall, Russell Hobbs has a lot going for it. Here are a few cons to consider before you make your purchase:
- These are not the cheapest machines on the market, but they aren’t the most expensive either. Just keep in mind that if you have a very tight budget, Russell Hobbs washing machines may not be the best brand for you.
- Some customers have trouble getting the legs in place and everything secured. They said that once they got help and the machine setup they were happy, but it took time.
- These washing machines are actually made by Daewoo and sold under the Russell Hobbs name! This may not necessarily be a negative thing, but it is something to keep in mind.
So there you have it- that’s about all we could find to say negatively about these machines.
The overall consensus with Russell Hobbs’ washing machines is that they’re a good buy. They’re quiet, small, and clean the clothes very well. Some people said that these machines are the best they’ve ever had, which says a lot for the quality.
The main thing to keep in mind is that these machines are made by Daewoo. If you like the Daewoo brand or know other people that do, that should make your decision to go with one of these machines a bit easier.